TF2 Price Check

Hello There, Guest!(Login - Register)
Power Search (BETA)

Item Name: Currency:
View New Posts | View Today's Posts

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Forum Jump:
S. Grenade Launcher
01-31-2013, 04:10 AM
S. Grenade Launcher
I really want one of these, but I'm really concerned they may get reprinted soon in a new crate, which will turn these from a 4 key item to a 1.5-2 ref item. Am I just paranoid, or is there a possibility of this happening in the near future, maybe a month or 2? I don't want to buy one only to have it drop like crazy after only a few month of use; should I buy one or wait until later? Thanks for your time.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-31-2013, 04:17 AM
RE: S. Grenade Launcher
I would wait. It appears that valve intends to re release all stock stranges at some point.

You may be waiting for a while though.

My stuff:
Stormy Team Captain
Service Medal #106
Orbiting Planets Tossle Cap
Craft #8484 TF2PC Series 1 All-Father
01-31-2013, 07:58 AM
It's possible, although I don't see it happening in the near future. Why? Because they released a festive version of it not long ago, and because Valve seems to rather make a botkiller version of the same weapon rather than re-releasing the original strange stock version of the weapon.

I'm rather sure they won't re-release the original strange one in few months to come. But as always, this is just my vision, and it's possible that they'll release it soon. I just don't personally see that happening.

Hope this helps :]
01-31-2013, 09:38 AM
You should wait for a little while, there is evidence that they are re-releasing stock stranges, and it would sure stink to pay 4 keys and then have it be worth only 2 ref.

01-31-2013, 10:06 AM
What is the evidence you're talking about or are you referring to the re-release of other strange stock weapons such as the Strange Rocket Launcher?
01-31-2013, 11:27 AM
(01-31-2013 10:06 AM)Durner Wrote:  What is the evidence you're talking about or are you referring to the re-release of other strange stock weapons such as the Strange Rocket Launcher?

That is what I am talking about.

01-31-2013, 11:29 AM
If you really want to save a key or two, then sell it, its not going higher than this.

But for the sake of convenience, I myself am keeping my S nade. Not a big deal in a couple keys, but waiting could take a while.
[-] The following 1 user Likes arand's post:
Durner (01-31-2013)
02-02-2013, 09:04 PM
I tried waiting and it was hell, because I main demo. I eventually got a guy to add it in as sweets in a trade. I would buy it now, even if it gets rereleased, it would only go down around 2 keys.

[-] The following 1 user Likes omniscient's post:
Durner (02-03-2013)
02-03-2013, 04:49 AM
(02-02-2013 09:04 PM)omniscient Wrote:  I tried waiting and it was hell, because I main demo. I eventually got a guy to add it in as sweets in a trade. I would buy it now, even if it gets rereleased, it would only go down around 2 keys.

True that, as it would be a part of a crate which would otherwise contain worthless crap.

Besides, I don't think they're going to bring the stock version back any soon. They brought the SF version of it not long ago and if they're going to release a strange grenade launcher it will probably be a botkiller version of it .
02-03-2013, 05:19 AM
I don't think it will be released anytime soon. I bought one a long time ago, and don't plan on selling it. I couldn't care less if the value dropped.

[Image: aDiM7.jpg]

"The sun is the same in a relative way, but you're older, shorter of breath,
and one day closer to death." - "Time" - Pink Floyd
02-16-2013, 10:16 AM
i'd love if they re-release all the expensive stranges